Just Cause 2

simpo

Heya guys,

I figured I would make an attempt at contributing something to the forum, that isn't a question thats probably been asked five different times. I was on the search for a game recently to try and push the limits of my current computer. Luckily, I haven't found a game on the market that seems to put that much stress on it, just yet. However, I have found one that seems is incredibly beautiful. If you guys have the money laying around, and want to try a well put together game.. try out Just Cause 2. It is only a single player game, but its an open world (like GTA series) that is visually stunning.

It does take a more up to date rig to run it on the settings to get the true 'WOW' factor. However, the mixture of explosions, high flying stunts, the grappling hook feature, makes the game a ton of fun. If anyone is out there looking for a fun single player game to really check out what some of these next gen graphic games has in store for us, check out Just Cause 2.

Only single player, but well worth the money if thats what your looking for.

Last edited:

Glliw

Looks like a fun enough game. The physics are so botched from what I've seen in trailers of game-play.

linkin

VIP Member
Just cause 2 is so fun. played it on my friends ps3, his CRT tv doesn't do the graphics any justice.

Hsv_Man

+1 OP Simpo its a great game with unbelievable graphics. All stores here in Aus sold out everyday for 3 weeks i was lucky enough to get the last copy from EB. great game for the casual game player and especially if you like blowing stuff up :p Runs great too. :)