• Asus

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • DFI

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

skidude

I'd either choose MSI or Gigabyte, I've had great success with both. I built a friend a system with a DFI board and it sucked, there were so many issues. I've had an Asus board and it came DOA, and the replacement died after a month.

HumanMage

I'm with Beast on this one. Asus makes a SOLID board, not saying the others don't but I've just had more success with Asus over the other brands.

jimmymac

VIP Member
I've used the AM2 version of the Striker extreme, the Asus Crosshair, and its a lovely board to be fair. Some really useful parts to it, loads of great extras piled in the box with it. They really did put a lot of thought into creating it with enthusiasts in mind. Not just for the workability of the board but i the little things such as the LED's to aid working on it under a desk (we've all done it), the rear LCD panel can be very handy as a diagnostic tool.

Definate vote for the Asus there

JSpecGC8

I went with ASUS for a long time and then got MSI which completely destroys ASUS IMHO.

I never have driver problems I dont have to SEARCH for bios updates and the MSI boards are OC friendly. Asus worked well but it still had driver issues and bios issues and quite frankly sucked when it came to ease of use!!!

salman

Abit; cos I'm an Abit bum boy

The first comp I ever built used an Abit MOBO and ever since I've used Abit just cos I feel comfortable with em and never had any major problems with em.