just how good does oblivion look?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by LaGlaceMince, Feb 6, 2007.

1. LaGlaceMince

LaGlaceMince New Member

I just set up my new computer, and its pretty powerful. If I put all settings max, how good will oblivion look? does it match up with half-life 2 and other quality fps games? thanks.

2. Yasu

Yasu New Member

Oblivion's graphics > HL2 graphics

It's simple as that...Oblivion is one of the most demanding games out there.

3. Jet

Jet VIP Member

The fact that a game demands a lot of graphics power doesn't mean it is good :). However, I agree, Oblivion is one of the best looking games out (right now until Crysis comes out).

4. LaGlaceMince

LaGlaceMince New Member

thanks :D . With my current computer, will running at full blast be a problem? The components are in my signature.

5. Yasu

Yasu New Member

I know that but I never said that anywhere in my post...which seemed to be what you were implying...to me atleast...

6. Archangel

Archangel VIP Member

one of the best, yes. Dark Messiah of might and magic, and Tomb Raider legends (with next gen contend enabled) look better than Oblivion.

Its a nice looking game, yes. and im pretty sure you can play it maxed out. (since i can, i dont see a reason why you shouldnt be able to :)