Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 Motherboard
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 570 1280MB
Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 Case
Silverstone Strider Plus 600W ST60F-P
2x Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HD103SJ
Samsung SH-S223C SATA DVDRW Drive

JordyAtkins

Possibly missing a blur-ray drive of some sort with the rest of the specifications. However all that depends on what your planning to use for your display. You considered getting a different heatsink rather than the stock one?

Hsv_Man

All looks spot on got everything including dual channel Ram ever thought of a pci express sound card i can't recommend them enough if you are gaming, although you can add them later down the track.

gubrother

Possibly missing a blur-ray drive of some sort with the rest of the specifications. However all that depends on what your planning to use for your display. You considered getting a different heatsink rather than the stock one?

ive got a blue ray drive now im swapping it out with the dvd drive

gubrother

im getting the coolermaster hyper 212+

gubrother

All looks spot on got everything including dual channel Ram ever thought of a pci express sound card i can't recommend them enough if you are gaming, although you can add them later down the track.

ill think about it in the future cant really afford 1 now :)

Drenlin

Getting 2x4GB would have been cheaper and given you room to upgrade. :/

Otherwise, look pretty solid. :good: