Kerio Firewall hesp

Morb

Hi,
have anybody experience with installing Kerio Personal Firewall on WinXP(SP2) here? Exactly it's 4.0.16 version. I have two computers at home. On the first I have WINXPSP1 installed and when I installed program all have ran
well. But when I tried start installation on WINXPSP2 installation program thrown a message: "Internal error 3750". I thought that it can be cause by another firewall is running, therefore I disabled XPSP2 internall firewall, stoped all proceses needed to run it, but when I started installation process again, same message appeared. Then I checked official web page of Kerio if WINXPSP2 is supported. There is only writen support for "Windows XP Pro", but there isn't something about compatibility with XPSP2.

Thanks for help

--Sorry for my english again :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
WindowsXP SP2 is a bad idea period (hence that big marketing stuff by MS to get it out and get it hyped up). As for compatability with SP2, you might have better luck if you run SP1, install Kerio and then update to SP2 if you absolutely must. To my understanding, full/slipstream SP2 isnt supported