keyboard and mouse problems

iamsneaky13

I just made my first computer and it worked great for about a month. Now every time I start windows the keyboard and mouse do not work. I can however use them in the bios to change settings. This makes me think it is a windows vista driver problem but what can I do because I cannot even log in. I am using a USB keyboard and mouse because there are no ps2 ports. I also use windows vista 64

veilx

woah... weird... it probably is a missing driver... that sucks.. i dunno how to help.

)=

miftahur

banned
I just made my first computer and it worked great for about a month. Now every time I start windows the keyboard and mouse do not work. I can however use them in the bios to change settings. This makes me think it is a windows vista driver problem but what can I do because I cannot even log in. I am using a USB keyboard and mouse because there are no ps2 ports. I also use windows vista 64

I suggest you to try enter Safe Mode with press F8 when booting. Then update your hardware Driver. Make sure that clean from virus or trojan.