kung fu and computers

fercho

Hey people,

I practice KFu and consider it a very difficult task to learn. It takes time and patience. I also consider it kind of like a strategic thing that you have to make out and discover its secrets (If you've practiced some martial arts maybe u know what I mean).

Now, I thought about this and then realized that it's almost the same with computers (of which Im also a fan).

So, do you guys consider that martial arts(any of them) relate somehow to computers, stratigically or in any way? And how would that be?

P.S. Post what martial art do you practice if any... :D

C yaa...

ZER0X

VIP Member
b3n said:
I do karate and doesnt relate at all to computers:p
I think cykx means learning new things in martial arts is the same with computers because you learn new things. :)

Fankango

one thing is that at M.A. You have to practice to get good at, you got to take classes to learn more in it. With Computers you it is the same. No one is just good at computers they have to learn and pratice doing things on the computer to get better. Take programing like C++ no can just Can go write a program with out sometype of Classes to learn from. O I want to get started in Wushu. :)

4W4K3

VIP Member
Somewhat related, depends on how you view "oratice" and all of the work you put into martial arts. I don't really "practice" on my computer, unless you mean learning how to overclock and all of that.

hollis098

I can kinda see how computers and karate, but not realy as well, i think that u think diffrently than other people.:)