L4 help building a futureproof comp

jhorton1286

My budget is gonna be about $3k give or take. So far I've done alot of research and have only come up with the following list. I'm not to new to building computers but I'm new enough that i would consider myself a noob. I'm looking to not have to upgrade for the next few years and also would love to take full advantage of the Eyefinity 6 with 3x 24 inch displays. My biggest problem is finding a Case, a motherboard, ram and making sure all the components I'm getting are compatible. Any further suggestions, like sound cards, wireless cards, cables, extra fans, heat sinks, dvd burners, hard drives and any other accessories would be greatly appreciated as I want this thing to be a beast.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80601930

SPARKLE COMPUTER CORP Gold Class GW-EPS1250DA 1250W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

SAPPHIRE 100290SR Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress XT) 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Eyefinity 6 Edition Video Card

Windows 7.. not sure what edition is i should get.