L4D... how are you supposed to kill the witch?

oregon

My brother recently got a 360 and a ton of games, one of them being Left 4 Dead. I was playing last night for the first time (apart from the pc demo) and it went pretty smoothly except for the little girls called witches. The first few times I came across it I just shot it on the ground and it gets up and knocks me down and hits me until someone saves me. Then the next time the AI bot Francis came upon it and got killed. Are you supposed to just sneak past the witches? Or is there a quick and efficient way to kill them? Some tips would be much appreciated! :gun:

Fatback

VIP Member
If you cut your flash light off you can sneak past them. There is no easy way to kill them not by your self. If your playing split screen then the best way is for each person to have a sniper and aim at here head and pull the trigger at the same time. That wont kill her immediately but it will damage her enough where a couple more shots will.

Hope that helps

Well it's actually really easy to kill her with a shotgun. Your best bet is to sneak past her, but if you really want to kill her just sneak up on her, crouch behind her and unload in to her torso. There's also a ton of youtube videos on it so look around. :)

edit: also if you light her with a mollie before she's startled she runs really slow and is super easy to kill.

E Money

Please record and post...
I would love to see you trying to sneak up in her, only for her to turn around and look at you LÖL!!! I also wish i could see your face when it happens...
Although, if you sneak up on her and head shot with the shotty, i believe it is an achievement.

Im currently in germany. Been here for 9 weeks. I had my xbox for 8 months no problems what so ever. Get to germany and the second week here i red ring ( OMFG!!! ). So i have been waiting to go back to america so i can send this baby in. Havnt touch L4D since...

JlCollins005

auto shotty, i cant remember if u sneak up with her back to u and shoot her in the head
or just shoot her in the head but it works, and its an achievment

Vizy

Yea just get next to her and she starts getting up, as soon as u see her face use the auto shotty and bust her. I think it would be a lot easier on the pc.

linkin

VIP Member
A good strategy is to get somehwere high if you want to attack her, i don't think she can jump, but she can climb. Try getting somewhere zombies have a hard time climbing... in a tower or on top of a train or something.

Masterfulks

Auto shotgun is the easiest as mentioned.

If something goes wrong just start backpedaling.

I think the first time I killed her I threw a molotov and set her on fire then just kept on backing up while shooting. She died before she got to me.

To everyone saying shoot her in the head, you only need to do that for the achievement. She actually dies faster if you unload in to her lower back because more of the shot hits her, if you shoot her in the some of it will miss.

linkin

VIP Member
Another strategy: get some distance, and a sniper rifle. Aim with the scope and keep unloading into the head... you get her down within one clip but if you miss more than once she will incapacitate you.

Geoff

VIP Member
Run up as fast as you can (using your flashlight so it's easier to see her), take out your pistol and then punch her in the foot.

[-0MEGA-];1312550 said:
Run up as fast as you can (using your flashlight so it's easier to see her), take out your pistol and then punch her in the foot.

I tried this and it didn't work, maybe I'm doing it wrong? :p

Fatback

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1312550 said:

It never fails :good:

Aastii

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1312550 said:

lmao :D

Could you not use a gun maybe :confused: ?