Laptop Aftermarket fan?

512mb

Hello Everyone,

I need your help once again. This time for a completely different subject. I am looking to upgrade my Laptop cooling fan, I took it apart and got the S/N: 6-23-AW5H-010. Now before I even posted I did alot of research and came up empty handed. I was hoping it would be a lot easier. But since I cant find much information on it I am assuming its going to be a difficult process (IMO it shouldn't). If anyone has any information or advice it would be greatly appreciated!!

Bonus Question: Best Laptop Cooler ??

Thanks everyone,

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
You're not going to find an aftermarket fan for a laptop. The best you can do is use a cooling pad below the laptop, as well as place copper shims between the CPU and heatsink (applying thermal paste to both sides of the shim).

MMM

Hello Everyone,

I need your help once again. This time for a completely different subject. I am looking to upgrade my Laptop cooling fan, I took it apart and got the S/N: 6-23-AW5H-010. Now before I even posted I did alot of research and came up empty handed. I was hoping it would be a lot easier. But since I cant find much information on it I am assuming its going to be a difficult process (IMO it shouldn't). If anyone has any information or advice it would be greatly appreciated!!

Bonus Question: Best Laptop Cooler ??

Thanks everyone,

No can do.....
Better off as stated with a cooling base for better air flow..... even those things are gimmicks.