Laptop as DVD Player

luckyedboy66

You've already proved you're the one with limited knowledge, and you got upset that you were wrong.. You don't know who I am or what I know, so please don't make assumptions. Yes I just joined this forum. I was bored.
tnxbai

excuse me?!? i see youre new to the forum, so you probably are not aware of previous discussions about directX 9 cards vs directX 10 cards. you see, 7900 cards may have better power than an 8600, but the 8600 has dx10. countless times, when i have recomended an 8000 series card, some smart ass interjects that there are more powerful cards, but they feature dated technology.

so, i have just proved that i know what the hell im talking about, so i expect you to STFU from now on. thank you and good night.

excuse me?!? i see youre new to the forum, so you probably are not aware of previous discussions about directX 9 cards vs directX 10 cards. you see, 7900 cards may have better power than an 8600, but the 8600 has dx10. countless times, when i have recomended an 8000 series card, some smart ass interjects that there are more powerful cards, but they feature dated technology.

so, i have just proved that i know what the hell im talking about, so i expect you to STFU from now on. thank you and good night.

7900GTX>8600GTS in any DX10 game... what's the point of DX10 if you have to turn your settings down?

I'd take maxxed out DX9 graphics over bogged DX10

nsbgerard

You can't read either.. I didn't say anything about DX10 support.. I said the minimum card he required.. Stop trying to act like you're better than everyone.

And yes, I am new.. What does it matter, you've only been here for 2 months aswell?