Laptop Can't Boot From USB Drive

Samtastic

I have a problem with my Gigabyte Aorus 5 G laptop - the 10th gen ones that just came out recently - and here's what happened.

So I downloaded the final version of Windows 10 20H2 and updated it through an ISO image, and then when the updated completed, I restrated my laptop and when I signed in to the desktop, it displayed a black screen thinking it might be a corrupted Windows install. So I decided to revert back to 20H1 to try the upgrade again and this time it has caused me huge problems.

Now when I start my laptop, after the BIOS screen it says Windows Boot Manager boot failed. Then, when I try to load Windows from a USB stick, it says Sandisk USB Boot failed.

I tried 1 other USB drive and it still wouldn't boot. Also, I can't find a way to install the BIOS from the BIOS as the download is an EXE file for Windows. The laptop is still under warranty I'm thinking I should contact Aorus to arrange a repair.

What do you guys think?

Samtastic

I turned off secure boot and it's an odd one as I can get Linux installed no problem but whenever I try to boot from any Windows ISO it fails to boot. I spoke to my Gigabyte repair centre and they said that the SSD might be corrupted but then I can run Ubuntu on my laptop no problem.

Samtastic

I tried many different ISO's version 1909, 20H1 and even the finalalized 20H2 that was released to Insiders (no watermark) - anyway the laptop is off to repair now so hopefuilly MendIT will replace the SSD with a new one and that should fix my booting issues.