Laptop issue not able to boot

Mmbmmb222

Hello guys .
I have samsung np300e5c laptop
For maximizing life time of battery i removed the battery and laptop run directly with adapter .
My laptop has Windows 8.1 installed on .
I was working and suddenly light gone .
After that when i tried to reboot Windows didn't boot up at all . I tried to re install Windows with my flash memory which i prepared before .
Now problem is my laptop doesn't boot any flash memory with or without changing settings in bios (including UEFI or legacy ..) when i press F10 it shows list of bootable device which includes my flash memory when i choose to boot it nothing happens it will boot corrupted OS in hard drive . After i gave up flash memory i tried to install Windows with cd and surprisingly it boots but stucks after i click on install button.

I should mention that i even tried to reset bios by removing the bios battery but it didn't work

Please help me i have no idea .

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Then check to make sure your usb is still bootable. Does the laptop have a cd drive? If so, if you can figure out what brand of hard drive it has, you can run a diagnostic on the drive to see if it can be fixed.

Mmbmmb222

Then check to make sure your usb is still bootable. Does the laptop have a cd drive? If so, if you can figure out what brand of hard drive it has, you can run a diagnostic on the drive to see if it can be fixed.
Usb flash memory which i have is bootable i checked it with another computer . Yes it has cd drive .hard drive is Samsung 500GB and currently doesn't have any operating system

I read somewhere that i should make a special bootable flash memory since last OS was win 8.1 old bootables are not working