!laptop Power Help!

nohabloingles2

I bought a laptop about a year ago and I haven't broken it or done anything unusual to it but it randomly started shutting itself down. I have tried working with customer service but they are useless. The laptop is only a year old and should be in good condition still.

So I have fiddled with it a bit and found out that it doesn't seem to have any pattern of shutting down. Unless its been on a long time. After it shuts itself down I have to wait about 1 minute and then I can start it again but it doesn't last long.

It seems like an over heating issue but I'm sure its not. Does anyone know anything about this topic?

PLEASE HELP!

Are you running off of the battery or outlet power? It does seem like overheating, how hot does it feel on the bottom....;)

nohabloingles2

Well it runs fine off of the power cord but the battery seems to not like working. The computer is almost always cool , everywhere, when it shuts down.

Must be a faulty battery, and replacements can run over $100 bucks.....If it's not that old it still should be under warranty and I would call up the manufactor...

nohabloingles2

yeah thats what sucks, it happened right after the warranty ended. And I don't know if I can talk the manufactuor to replace it.