Laptop Prizes!!

How to sell laptops!!

• Total voters

Tawanda

Hi! How do you know how to price a laptop for sale?:confused: I want to sell them but have no idea how to price them for sale!!

daisymtc

Look at spec. Compare to the new one. Check ebay and see how much did a laptop with similar spec being sold.

i really dont understand what your post or poll means..
are u referring to what do ppl look at when they are buying a laptop?

nffc10

It's more of a mixture of things in your poll.

You compare the specs and prices of what you can get on the market to what's being sold elsewhere.;)

G25r8cer

Most people like us on this website look at specs!! Some noobs or older people who dont know a whole lot about pc's just look at price mostly but specs too!! what kind of poll is this? Kinda dumb to me

Tawanda

Most people like us on this website look at specs!! Some noobs or older people who dont know a whole lot about pc's just look at price mostly but specs too!! what kind of poll is this? Kinda dumb to me
Thanks everyone for your help!! And thanks for saying it's dumb, I'm new to all of this and I'm trying. So what would make it not so dumb?

Last edited:

G25r8cer

Thanks everyone for your help!! And thanks for saying it's dumb, I'm new to all of this and I'm trying. So what would make it not so dumb?

Srry im not trying to be mean but the average joe looks for specs!! What you should do is post the specs and pics of each laptop that you might sell and then post a poll for each of those and ask people why they chose that one.

Tawanda

Srry im not trying to be mean but the average joe looks for specs!! What you should do is post the specs and pics of each laptop that you might sell and then post a poll for each of those and ask people why they chose that one.
Oh ok!! Now I understand, thanks for keeping it real with me, I appreciate it. U can continue to (nicely) do so :)!!