Laptop problem boots second time allways but not first eh?

Welshy_Pete

Hello I have a laptop problem hp pavilion dv2000 model dv2104eu. The laptop problem Running on windows vista prem and when you try and boot the laptop up the lights come on but nothing happens.

Then you put the power off then restart again it will boot up the second time allways but never the first time.

The laptop wont boot with just the battery. Anther thing if you take the battery out it wont boot with jus the power. It will only boot up second time with the power and the battery all in togeather. The battery lasts 15mins which it will need a new one of course.

The laptop wont boot with just the battery. Anther thing if you take the battery out it wont boot with jus the power. It will only boot up second time with the power and the battery all in togeather. The battery lasts 15mins which it will need a new one of course.

If your in windows and do a restart or shut down you still have to do 2 powers on and of to boot the laptop. Also starting from scratch 2 powers on and of for it to boot up second time.

I have updated the bios settings to the latest one done a flash and no diffrence.

So I'm not sure whats going on here never had a problem like this before. The laptop runs fine apart from this problem that makes no sense.

Last edited:
Back