dimension4100
New Member
hi guys, I need a bit of help.
I bought a laptop to desktop hdd adapter and I cant get it to work. I might have made a critical mistake but otherwise it wasn't going to fit. I clipped the center pin so my IDE cable woul go over it. now I cant get it to do anything. the desktop will either boot up or hand on a black screen. the laptop hdd spins but is never detected. I really want my pics back but I don't know how to get them...any ideaS?
I bought a laptop to desktop hdd adapter and I cant get it to work. I might have made a critical mistake but otherwise it wasn't going to fit. I clipped the center pin so my IDE cable woul go over it. now I cant get it to do anything. the desktop will either boot up or hand on a black screen. the laptop hdd spins but is never detected. I really want my pics back but I don't know how to get them...any ideaS?