lenovo G500 series no wifi driver on window 10.

samaki

lately my lenovo G500 series intel celeron,which formerly was having window 8.1 which work fine in drivers like wifi and etc,but when i install window 10 i have experience no wifi driver even when i update the drivers no wifi driver appear.I usually use modem to access to the internet.Can someone help me with this issue.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What does it list in device manager under network adapters? Usually any hardware on 8.1 will auto install on 10. If you see anything listed as unknown device I would need more information to get the correct driver download for you.

samaki

What does it list in device manager under network adapters? Usually any hardware on 8.1 will auto install on 10. If you see anything listed as unknown device I would need more information to get the correct driver download for you.

Attachments

• network adapter.jpg
    network adapter.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4

DavidG

The lack of adapter may have various causes
1)some wifi adapters may simply not be supported in windows 10
2)On some BIOSs the wifi is automatically disabled if you have an ethernet connection. Disconnect the ethernet and see if the wifi adapter appears in device manager. Have a look in the BIOS and see if it has been disabled

samaki

The lack of adapter may have various causes
1)some wifi adapters may simply not be supported in windows 10
2)On some BIOSs the wifi is automatically disabled if you have an ethernet connection. Disconnect the ethernet and see if the wifi adapter appears in device manager. Have a look in the BIOS and see if it has been disabled
thanks soo much,i have follow the instruction as you say and it work...i real appreciate it ..the wireless was disabled so i enable it on BIOS and it work,now i can access wireless ..