lenovo laptops

A Cheese Danish

IMO, Lenovo's are awesome! Especially their ThinkPad line. Which I'm sure you've heard of them.
They are pretty solid notebooks. And yes that one does have wireless.

bomberboysk

Lenovo makes excellent notebooks, that is a basic model with basic cpu/graphics, but you will be happy with the build quality of the lenovo notebooks;)

linkin

VIP Member
Lenovo = IBM. Those little notebooks are awesome for their price... Don't expect to play any games from 2002 or upwards though! They are also very good quality.

FYI: IBM Sold their laptop build rights (or w/e) to Lenovo, so thats why there arent any new IBM Notebooks, they are all lenovo's

yeah its just for college really i dont plan on gaming much ill be busy anyway and my most intense game is like cs:s so i think ill be ok if i do decide to play it lol

and currently i have what is in my sig, so aside from graphics this guy is gona seem like a beast to me

once again thanks for all the info/reassurance

blazinjewel

I was about to get a lenovo laptop when my brother stopped me and told me to get a dell instead... sigh... but its ok...

alrite just my luck it sells out while im the in the process of giving my credit card info, so yeah im back in the market gona look around some more but if anyone has any suggestions for me (500$ budget), im all ears.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah good brand...i had to rma mine though....went faulty and then they didnt have any more in stock :rolleyes: