Lenovo Legion Gaming T-730 Desktop

maizenbluedoc

Anyone know how I can use my current speaker system (Logitech THX with mini plugs), or which speaker system is compatible with this PC. I called Lenovo and the rep was not helpful at all. He couldn't solve the problem (he appeared more interested in selling me a PC than solving my problem) There are no ports available to accommodate my speaker system. Maybe adapters are available.

Two questions-
1. Does it connect using RCA cables (White and black) or three stereo "mini" cables (green black and yellow, I believe these are the mini plugs you refer to)?
2. Is this your pc? https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/deskto...towers/Lenovo-Legion-T730-28ICO/p/99LE9700308
If so there is only a single audio out (and USB ports), you will need an adapter/splitter to output audio to your speakers
I think something like the below would be what you need but someone correct me if I'm wrong as I havn't tried a solution like that before for a single audio output
I believe a splitter like this
616XaMvJSpL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

maizenbluedoc

I am currently using a single cable 3.5mm input 3 channel 2.1 system by Logitech THX #Z-623. All of the pictures of the connections are so bad that one cannot see what the connections are. some of the pictures seem to show a single input port, while others it isn't visible on the same machine. I am trying to decide between the HP Omen 880 and the Lenovo Legion T730, yet I am not sure if my speakers will work with either. So far the reps I have talked with haven't been helpful.

I am currently using a single cable 3.5mm input 3 channel 2.1 system by Logitech THX #Z-623. All of the pictures of the connections are so bad that one cannot see what the connections are. some of the pictures seem to show a single input port, while others it isn't visible on the same machine. I am trying to decide between the HP Omen 880 and the Lenovo Legion T730, yet I am not sure if my speakers will work with either. So far the reps I have talked with haven't been helpful.

Have you tried contacting logitech support?
They may be able to better point you in the right direction as opposed to PC sales reps

maizenbluedoc

Fuggedaboutit. I am ordering the Alienware Aurora R8. After hours of discussions with Lenovo and HP, I discovered they appear to not care whether you buy their products or not. Their phone access is so convoluted, you can spend many minutes and only experience a cyclic experience with their system. If it is that bad when attempting to buy a computer, I can only imagine how it would be once they have sold you the unit. I found Dell representatives well-informed, helpful, and eager to please me as a customer.