Lexmark x2470 printer need help with error messages

Are you sure thats the exact error message you are getting? Cause that don't sound right.
 
I know there is a service called printer spooler in msconfig.

Please hit start, hit run/type msconfig and hit enter.

Go to the services tab, and find the printer spooler service. if it's not checked, then check it, hit apply, and restart. then try using the printer again.

Also try updating the drivers for the printer with windows update.
 
I know there is a service called printer spooler in msconfig.

Please hit start, hit run/type msconfig and hit enter.

Go to the services tab, and find the printer spooler service. if it's not checked, then check it, hit apply, and restart. then try using the printer again.

Also try updating the drivers for the printer with windows update.

Windows update is not the best place to get driver updates for printers. The user needs to go to the manufacturers website to get the latest drivers. I've worked on a few systems where there was a problem with the print spooler and couldn't fix it so I had to reformat to solve problem. He might have to in this case as well.
 
Back
Top