LGA 1151 Z170 Recommendation from Users

Looking for a new Motherboard. LGA 1151 Z170. So many brands, and options I don't know where to start. I've seeing prices for a $200 motherboard go for $90 used on eBay. So used or new would be fine but I only want to spend $80 tops. I don't plan on Overclocking just want something that will run stable with no issues for Gaming.

Many thanks.

Intel_man

VIP Member
I've had issues with stuttering in game and lagging because of certain C-state settings in the BIOS. Had to try a few different ones to get the computer stable. Have you looked into that? My platform's pretty old and may not be the case for your issues but it's worth a try I guess.

I've had issues with stuttering in game and lagging because of certain C-state settings in the BIOS. Had to try a few different ones to get the computer stable. Have you looked into that? My platform's pretty old and may not be the case for your issues but it's worth a try I guess.
My Motherboard is on my signature. Do you have the general Idea where I can find it in BIOS? I just build my first PC February 2016 (This one on signature) so I am pretty new.

Darren

Staff member
My Motherboard is on my signature. Do you have the general Idea where I can find it in BIOS? I just build my first PC February 2016 (This one on signature) so I am pretty new.
Check your motherboard manual, if you don't have it you can download a PDF of it from Asus.