limewire pro

bradbarber

bought on line and lost it ...the guy sent the attachment back to me in a email ......clicked on attach in email and it downloaded it....then after it downloaded i click on the icon on the desktop to finish the install and firefox is asking what to open it with...i went down through the list and tried to open with all on the list but it says cannot open...any ideas??????

send him a email saying it didnt work

you shouldnt download illegaly

annddd
you can always download the pro versian for free in the software search on limewire

lol
my freind gets all the updates and everything

tremmor

if your going to do limewire i would get rid of it. want whip asss!
newsgroups./ binaries.
client like Newbinpro but suggest newsleecher for retention.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member

annddd
you can always download the pro versian for free in the software search on limewire

lol
Wow, just wow...

[-0MEGA-];1118588 said:
Wow, just wow...

im guessing either your mocking my bad spelling or
your mocking how i put dont download illegally then told him to download the pro versian illegaly for free lolz

im cool enough to do that

Geoff

VIP Member
your mocking how i put dont download illegally then told him to download the pro versian illegaly for free lolz

I was referring to you telling him that he shouldn't download illegally, then tell him to download the Pro version off of Limewire.

Ethan3.14159

annddd

lol

*bangs head on desk*

holy freaking fail batman

Anyway, what type of file was in the attachment? It could be compressed or something and you might have to download something like winrar to extract the files.