Liquid Cooling System

Netskimmer

Hey guys,

I finally got my liquid cooling system finished and I wanted to show it off a little. It’s not as elegant and some of the others but I don’t think its bad for my first attempt.

Before:
comstock02.jpg

After:
LiqCool01.jpg

LiqCool02.jpg

CPUWaterblock.jpg

GPUWaterblock.jpg

I know it looks cluttered now but there is not much I can do about it and the improved efficiency is worth it.

gamerman4

congrats, you even did the full system for your first time. My watercooling is just for CPU right now, until I save up for a better system.

mac550

looking good:) im will be getting water cooling soon, want to try and get 3.6GHz from my CPU.

Netskimmer

Thanks for all the replies, here are a few more pics. I have improved the cable management a bit, I think that is about as good as it’s going to get unless I buy a modular PSU and I that just wouldn’t be worth the time, money and effort. As you can see I could only fit two fans on the rad due to the coolant tubing getting in the way. My case allows for fans to be mounted externally under a plastic hood on top so I thought about adding a fan in the upper slot for that section of the rad. I also thought about adding fans above the rad parallel to the ones mounted below it but I’m not sure if having fans on both sides would help or hurt airflow through the radiator.

LiqCool03.jpg

Radiator.jpg

RadandRes.jpg

funkysnair

VIP Member
i wouldnt bother adding ones above the ones already inplace but i would put one above the empty space!!!

what case is that? was there any modding to get the tripple rad in the top?

im interested now :)

Netskimmer

I'm at work right now and for some strange reason I'm drawing a blank on what the name of the case is, I will post the answer when it comes to me or when I get home. As for modding, the case itself required no modifications but I did have to get "L" spures for the coolant lines connected to the rad to get it to fit.

funkysnair

VIP Member
im sure that was the case big fella was saying is better than the antec1200....

looks like it has potential-indeed Hmmmmm

Netskimmer

The case is a Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 RC-1000. Other than some difficulty finding places to hide all the extra cables that are connected to my PSU it has surpassed all my expectations and the problem with the cables is due to the PSU not the case. It's sturdy, quiet and has excellent cable management capabilities. It is also set up for a myriad of air and liquid cooling possibilities. It even has ports to run hoses into and out of the case should you decide to build an external liquid cooling system. I am quite pleased with it.