Loading MPEG File onto a Cell Phone Memory Stick

redneckbcer

My daughter pulled her memory stick out of her Telus Cell Phone. She wants me to load up mpeg files into her memory stick (No name on it except for Telus) . I have XP operating system. I have a HP 3210 All in One printer scanner. On this printer it has a slot for for this memory stick. When I insert this memory stick into the HP 3210 the camera icon lights up on the HP 3210. My question is can I copy the mpeg files to her memory stick? How would you do it, if possible? I did download a VirtualCloneDrive Setup (Sheephead icon). Would this be of any use for this job. Any help on this subject would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks

The_Other_One

VIP Member
You do not need any additional software. Get rid of VirtualCloneDrive.

First off, you can't just load any movie on a device. It must be compatbile with the device. Some use special video formats, some can only play simple things, some have additional players you can load. I have no idea what your phone can do, and without a model number I really can't be of much more help. However, if you just want to try it, there should be a drive letter within My Computer for your scanner. Just add the stuff there like you would any other drive.