loading of os

neha508918

hey frnds,

any one can tell me how os loaded in computer when we starts a computer ,
plz tell me the hole process.

n i also want to ask how can i know about internal part of computer software or internel settings of operationg system plz tell me bcoz i have 0% of computer knowlege n i want to be a master of computer n for this i need ur help so plz help me.

Fritzjavel

alright first thing is learn how to spell (n, operationg, bcoz???)... second thing, there are a lot of threads in here, so i suggest you just read around, and ask questions, furthermore i learned what i now know by messing around with my computer.. looking on the inside, and searching up question like what is an HDD... everything follows each other and before you know it, you will know everything about HDD (not really everything but alot), and you'll begin to understand how they work, and where they go... So just ask questions... Isn't that how you learn in school?

mahnac

If you want to know more about you computer and what it is capabile of I would recomend downloading PC wizard 2008 also known as CPUID.

This programe will tell you everything you need to know about your computer.
Here are the the features of PC wizard 2008:

Tells you the tempratures of Hard Drives, CPU's, Motherboard etc....

Tells you the brand and performance abilities of RAM, CPU, Hard Drives's, PSU, Motherboard etc...

It has many other features you just need to explore the probrame a bit.

Click HERE to get your free copy of PC wizard 2008.

Also if you want to learn about the parts inside your computer click HERE

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

magichater

alright first thing is learn how to spell (n, operationg, bcoz???)... second thing, there are a lot of threads in here, so i suggest you just read around, and ask questions, furthermore i learned what i now know by messing around with my computer.. looking on the inside, and searching up question like what is an HDD... everything follows each other and before you know it, you will know everything about HDD (not really everything but alot), and you'll begin to understand how they work, and where they go... So just ask questions... Isn't that how you learn in school?

That was a little hard on him i think my friend it was his first post give the guy a break.

a7aeed74714116f3b292a982238f83d2.jpg