Logitech Z-640

WhoX

I bought these 5.1 speakers 15 years ago and they are still working flawlessly. I also have Logitech's Z-540 4.1 speakers that I use for the TV. I bought those in 2002 and they also are still working perfectly.

I have a lot of their stuff and I think Logitech is one of the most reliable companies for PC accessories.

JLuchinski

I bought these 5.1 speakers 15 years ago and they are still working flawlessly. I also have Logitech's Z-540 4.1 speakers that I use for the TV. I bought those in 2002 and they also are still working perfectly.

I have a lot of their stuff and I think Logitech is one of the most reliable companies for PC accessories.

I agree, I have these: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...l-computer-speaker-system-980-000402/10154298

And they sound pretty great, also very reliable. I am looking at a new headset for my son and they have a sweet pair of Logitech g332 on sale that I might grab.

Darren

Staff member
My brother and I both grabbed Z530 5.1 sets in the early 2000's and they're both still in operation to this day. I've got a Z623 2.1 setup for my desktop and even a cheap 2.1 running my TV (for now).

The sub on my Z623 rivals some car sub systems I've heard and is absolutely unusable anything over a third volume when I live in an apartment without getting noise complaints. :D

JLuchinski

My brother and I both grabbed Z530 5.1 sets in the early 2000's and they're both still in operation to this day. I've got a Z623 2.1 setup for my desktop and even a cheap 2.1 running my TV (for now).

The sub on my Z623 rivals some car sub systems I've heard and is absolutely unusable anything over a third volume when I live in an apartment without getting noise complaints. :D
I know, I'm always surprised at how much bass this little thing can produce. Blends perfectly with the speakers.

Darren

Staff member
I know, I'm always surprised at how much bass this little thing can produce. Blends perfectly with the speakers.
Yeah it's pretty nuts honestly. My volume knob has some issues but other than that those things are an absolute steal for how much power they have.