Longhorn build 4053 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffyman

Now I know when you get a beta version of anything you can't expect much but ,I can't even log in. Have any of you guys heard of this problem. I know it's an older version released in 2003 but I couldn't find any other version.

ripken2004

you couldnt find any other version? no wonder y is doesnt work, u fuking illegally downloaded it, if u were authorized to have it such as an msdn member then u would have the current version thats availabl for download.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
you couldnt find any other version? no wonder y is doesnt work, u fuking illegally downloaded it

That's possible but not necessary to comment especialy with the lanquage and attitude. Could have simply asked em where he got it rather then accuse the guy.

Now I know when you get a beta version of anything you can't expect much but ,I can't even log in. Have any of you guys heard of this problem. I know it's an older version released in 2003 but I couldn't find any other version.

I've no idea myself.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Could have simply asked em where he got it rather then accuse the guy.
Hardly, if it was legitmate there are legitimate channels for asking for help and expert channels at that (i.e., Microsoft).

Status
Not open for further replies.