• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Maybe, or I hate Bill Gates, I prefer Mandrake Linux 10.2 beta

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMB14

You mean keep it from expiring? I think you can just reinstall it once it expires or set the date back on your computer.

oh Ok. But is there anything to screw up the registry so I can prevent LONG time installing? Detecting hardware (may take up to 10 min) yeah my a**

DMB14

Amma Wario said:
oh Ok. But is there anything to screw up the registry so I can prevent LONG time installing? Detecting hardware (may take up to 10 min) yeah my a**
There probably is, but I don't really know. Haha! "Detecting Hardware" took at least 45 minutes for me!

Something around that for me too. They fake the ten minutes so you can party in front of your computer thinking "Wow! I'm the world's biggest up-to-date man!" Well, Ya might think ther's a new copy, but that Bill Gates hands a new copy IDENTICAL to the other ones, exept it's another build

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
but that Bill Gates hands a new copy IDENTICAL to the other ones, exept it's another build
Except Bill Gates has nothing to do with Windows builds. Removing the evaulation time restriction would go under the illegal software section

Status
Not open for further replies.