look at this beast!!!

Adam Warren

More then a waste of money, i doubt youd even be able to drive it on the road, but the fact that someone would take the time, must have been alot of work man, i say its worth every penney, if your major car colector! :rolleyes:

Charlie7940

I personally am not a big fan of the H2 hummer, it gets owned by the H1. Beefing it up like that is just stupid I think, definately a waste of money :)

But that's just me;)

Yeti

VIP Member
I personally am not a big fan of the H2 hummer, it gets owned by the H1. Beefing it up like that is just stupid I think, definately a waste of money
Well, considering the H1 (more properly known as the HMMWV) is designed as a military vehicle whereas the H2 is more of a conglomeration of GM parts, much of which are from the Suburban. The H2 is basically just an attempt to cash in on the militaristic look and popularity of the Humvee.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
nah that pick up doesnt look that nice. however i will agree with sloth, that nissan is sweet as a nut. (im a big nissan skyline fan :D)

Bigshow1030

what

you guys are killing me...........Why don't you just go out and get some american muscle.......1967 shelby cobra gt500

a.k.a. Eleanor :rolleyes:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
How about the new Koenigsegg CCR supercarit was at the 2005 Geneva Motor Show and set a new record for fastest production car ('93McLaren F1 previously held the record)

..anyway, I will stick with my '02 Firebird

stalex111

American Muscle?? that would be a ford mustang. Anyway, i like the inside of the car (the subject of the thread, not the mustang) but i do think it was a waste of money!!

SFR

Truth fears no questions
stalex111 said:
American Muscle?? that would be a ford mustang. Anyway, i like the inside of the car (the subject of the thread, not the mustang) but i do think it was a waste of money!!

Have you ever really had a Mustang? I had one for about a year and it cost me almost the same to fix as it did to purchase it... Now, Ive spent the same $$$ making my car a hell of a lot nicer (and faster) than any Mustang GT I've seen :)

Oh and a Cobra is also much nicer than a Mustang :cool:

Bigshow1030

are you nutts

Yes I had a Mustang and it was terrific....however, a 1967 shelby cobra gt 500 is not a car.....it is a god :rolleyes:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Bigshow1030 said:
Yes I had a Mustang and it was terrific....however, a 1967 shelby cobra gt 500 is not a car.....it is a god :rolleyes:

I enjoyed driving the Mustang it was the "Fix Or Repair Daily" problems that made the car less enjoyable...

OS Dragon said:
The insurence on that would be a bomb :(

I pay almost $200(USD) a month :(

Yeti

VIP Member
you guys are killing me...........Why don't you just go out and get some american muscle.......1967 shelby cobra gt500
I think I'll stick with what "I" have:
64dodge.png

How about the new Koenigsegg CCR supercarit was at the 2005 Geneva Motor Show and set a new record for fastest production car ('93McLaren F1 previously held the record)
Yeah, just read about that... 242 mph with 806 horsepower... wow.

Last edited:

Bigshow1030

oh yeah

try this.....I drive a 1991 chevy s-10....only thing I have done is put a 350 in it and my insurance is 90 USD a month liability only :mad: