look at this beast!!!

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Bigshow1030 said:
try this.....I drive a 1991 chevy s-10....only thing I have done is put a 350 in it and my insurance is 90 USD a month liability only :mad:

I would love $90 a month! lol... but liability only and that truck....

SlothX311

Yeti said:
Yeah, just read about that... 242 mph with 806 horsepower... wow.

um you can get the skylines up to over 1000 horse and easily hit the upper 200's with those babies, by far the best car ever constructed, soooooo expandable, so stable, so sexy, so fast, so strong, so much $ :(

Yeti

VIP Member
um you can get the skylines up to over 1000 horse and easily hit the upper 200's with those babies
Yes, and those are not production cars. I could throw a blown 528 hemi on a rail car, run it on nitromethane, get around 6000 hp, and run 350+ mph.

Adam Warren

i have had 2 grand prix's the 2003 modle was odd, lots of power, but was not a good family car, which was what we had it for, the bask seat was so uncomfortable :cool:

Bobo

banned
Adam Warren said:
personaly, i like this one, its a new benz, brand new its 500,000 canadian! nuts car. I dont really like old cars as much as new ones, dont have all the bells and whitles :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4534870520&category=6315

Where do you get 500000Can.???? 20,000 USD

BTW, I only like it cuz it loks like the old deloreans:

DeLorean.jpg

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
your saying all these cars are nice, some of which are like the f-150 lightning, but none of you have said about italian cars. the lamborghini diablo is THE nicest car ever

SFR

Truth fears no questions
elmarcorulz said:
your saying all these cars are nice, some of which are like the f-150 lightning, but none of you have said about italian cars. the lamborghini diablo is THE nicest car ever

I disagree... Ive heard stories of lamborghini's falling apart.. for that money, you can do better :)

Bigshow1030

lamborghini

I must agree I do like the look of those cars and I have heard that they are super quick.....however, price is up there :)

SFR

Truth fears no questions
elmarcorulz said:
yea the price is steep, but if you got the money buy one, assuming you go the money for the insurance too.

Dont forget that maintance cost money as well ;) ..most people forget just how much money is needed to keep a car running ...and gas around here is a killer we are up to like $2.40 (USD) per gallon.. its crazy!

stalex111

Right,
about the lamborghini, its nice, its expensive, very, and seriously, i dont think its the best. There are alot of cars i like, and neither lamborghini, nor the car subject of this thread are my favourite.