Looking for a new mobile device

DaveSi677

So I have an iPhone 4... looking to upgrade to something newer.

I don't mind if it's an android device but was wondering what is the best phone now on the market? I haven't really kept myself up to date in this particular segment of the market so looking for a little advice!

bengal85

What about Samsung S4 or S5... a friend mentioned the S5 was coming out soon... any thoughts?

All the Samsung phones are great (or at least in my opinion.) I have the s3 and really like it. As far as best on the market I would say 1. Apple 2. Samsung 3. Motorola 4.HTC

Motorola I think has a slight edge when it comes to android phones right now. In that moto is owned by google those phones tend to be the first ones to receive updates and the like.

what ever you go with between the 4 companies I mentioned I am sure you will be happy with.

tremmor

Im getting the Samsung Galaxy S5 order in tomorrow. the store AT&T said they suspect it will be there April 5. This would be the first shipment.

tremmor

Disagree. Ive had Motorola android and and Galaxy III. both worked well. the 5 i want had some features i might be interested in. Either way i would suggest investment in a good case. Otter has worked well for both. bouncing off cement you will be glad ya did.

DaveSi677

Ya for sure I will get an Otterbox... I have one for my iPhone and it's proven it works!

I have to say HTC One is just so damn sexy and the features and review are outstanding!!!

I'll wait to find a good review on the S5 before making a decision.

matty6660

I've just ordered an iphone 5c. Really reasonably priced on amazon. They have an 8MP camera which is just as good as any high end android.