Looking for a New Mobo.

DiViDe

I am looking for a new Motherboard. It is for Conroe. I want the best proformance, not going to OC it. I want it Conroe ready cant flash bios because I dont have a extra cpu. Well I do but not for Socket T.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
That motherboard is "Cross-Fire" ready, this is ATi's version of SLi. IMO its not very good, but thats personal opinion. It CAN fit nVidia cards in it, it has normal PCI-e x16 slots, but it is NOT SLi capable.

Also, i dont know what you were talking about in your first post abuot needing an extra CPU to flash your BIOS..... eh?

dragon

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Yes, the board would be fine, but i wouldnt suggest buying it if you cant use it within then return period, theres no valid reason why you would want to buy it now...

dragon

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Also, i dont know what you were talking about in your first post abuot needing an extra CPU to flash your BIOS..... eh?
Ya a myth about mobos not having proper Conroe/Allendale support and so you couldnt boot up ... not even enough to flash the BIOS to enable Conroe/Allendale support :p For most of these boards (if not all) you can flash via CD/USBkey to enable support :)