Looking for an Ultrawide Gaming Monitor

ihoks

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a new gaming monitor over the course of the next weeks / months. I would like to have an ultra wide one whilst not loosing to much Hz or picture or resolution.

I would use it mostly for gaming (MMORPGs and MOBAs) and a bit of work (coding / documents / office applications).

My current GPU is a MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G which I hope would be good enough to get around 60hz+ in most games if I don't go for the highest Video settings.

In regards to my budget would I like to spend around +-1000 Euros

I am currently looking at a ROG SWIFT PG348Q from Asus but was hoping you guys could give me some insight, recommendations and tips.

I am in no particular hurry and would like to buy something of quality that will last me some years.
Appreciate it!

Thanks a lot,
Ihoks

_Kyle_

Asus makes some of the best monitors in my opinion, and the ROG SWIFT PG348Q is a good looking monitor with stellar reviews, and the 100hz is ample for your GTX 1060.

ihoks

Asus makes some of the best monitors in my opinion, and the ROG SWIFT PG348Q is a good looking monitor with stellar reviews, and the 100hz is ample for your GTX 1060.
Thanks! I will probably go with it than. Never had a big screen, going to be exciting :)