looking for usb flash software

sinner

New Member
hello,
Does any one know any software that when usb flash inserted to computer automatically and hiddenly copies the pic,videos,etc of the computer to the usb flash
or vice versa i mean when usb flash inserted to computer hiddenly copies the usb flash files to an specific folder.
thanks all of you.
:o
 
No personally I do not but I also think you might get some negative attention on this one. I wouldnt say that if it werent for the magic word "hiddenly" which I dont think is even a word but I got what you meant. Unless you are part of an agency, I dont believe you can do that and even then you usually need a warrant. Again that Key word comes in. So that prety much makes it illegal in my eyes but good luck.

Edit: Welcome to the forum.
 
^ Maybe he's wanting to keep his flash drive auto-sync'd?

welcome to the forums :)

I don't know any programs that do it, but I'm sure they exist...
 
^ Maybe he's wanting to keep his flash drive auto-sync'd?

welcome to the forums :)

I don't know any programs that do it, but I'm sure they exist...

I thought so too but then why would he want to "hide" the sync from himself. Unless he meant it only has a tray icon and doesnt pop up and bother you. To the OP, if you elaborate a little on you needs we can probably get you sorted out.
 
Back
Top