Looking for video card

Compequip

there was a cheap one dealnews had on black friday. $10 after rebate radeon hd 6450 1gb gddr3 ram. worked great for me ( see my signature ) 300fps minecraft with overclocking with amd control center catalyst

Absolutely not... The guy is looking at $500+ cards and you say a 6450 which is a sub $50 card.... I call troll.....

Jiniix

nope, im runnning at max resoloution normal render. also my hdd is very fast, so i think that is a part of it too. that is a datacenter hdd.

'max resolution' doesn't mean anything when you don't specify which monitor it is. I have monitors from 1024x768 to 2560x1440, which makes a HUGE difference in gaming, especially with a low bit-bus GPUs (HD 6450 is about the lowest you can buy today - and when it came out)
No HDD is going to boost your FPS much. Not Datacenter HDDs anyway.
When you say Datacenter HDD it can literally be 2.5"-3.5", 300GB-4TB and 32MB-64MB cache - and just about anything in between.
You need to be way more specific in your posts.

jimt91

Wow thanks for all of the responses guys. Ive been saving for awhile now to build a nice computer and just wanted to make sure i get a card that will last a good bit and play any game on ultra. Considering I have no console or pc, i want this to be my main source of entertainment.