Looking for ZoomBrowser alternative.

johnnyb58

I have a Canon Power camera that came with ZoomBrowser that I really like. I’ve been using it for years and would like to continue except that I’m using a new Win7 computer I can’t find the CD and I want to quit using the old computer all together but I need something to reduce photo size for internet use.

OMG :eek:: I'm loosing it, I just discovered that I already have ZoomBrowser on this computer. I must have asked this before and forgot about it so disregard. :eek:

But I still would be interested in hearing about any other software :)

Last edited:

johnnyb58

LOL That’s too funny! :eek:
I now remember it and right after I installed it, I started having problems with the old computer and put the new one up till today. I finally got all the problems worked out on the old 32bit Vista and realized that it’s so slow compared to the newer 64 bit that I put up the old one and moved everything over. I’m done with the old one and giving it to my younger daughter.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Vista with anything less than 4gb of memory would be slow. It was terrible OS for most people.

johnnyb58

Vista with anything less than 4gb of memory would be slow. It was terrible OS for most people.

I'm getting used to Win 7 and finding more things that I like about it. I just wish I could install my old MS Office 2007 on it. It supposed to able to install on 3 computers, but it is a 32bit version.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
As long as you haven't installed it on 3 computers already, you should have no problems putting it on there.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
32 bit programs will install on 64bit systems. In fact most programs are 32bit only.

johnnyb58

Oh, I didn't know that. Well i have some other programs that I was just going to write off because I didn't want to buy them again. Thank John