Looking to Build a New Comp

DeadBolt

DC OUTPUT +3.3V +5V +12V -5V -12V +5Vsb Total
Output Power 28A 50A 18A 0.3A 1.0A 2.5A 500W

Yea I do plan on going SLI, when I have the money to get the second vid card im gonna put in another 6600GT

DeadBolt

I got most of my computer parts and well, im having some trouble putting it all together. connecting, all tower wires(including PSU wires) to the motherboard. For some reason the manual isnt helping much so I was wonder if anyone could help me in that department?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I got most of my computer parts and well, im having some trouble putting it all together. connecting, all tower wires(including PSU wires) to the motherboard. For some reason the manual isnt helping much so I was wonder if anyone could help me in that department?
1. What doesnt the manual explain well?
2. Generally plug in all the cables you can/need-to and you should be ok.... (dont forget to plug in the ATX12 power)

DeadBolt

yea i got all the PSU calbes in but its the other wires in the case that I have a problem with. I know there are 3 plugs for fans (CPU, SYSTEM, and power i believe) is there suppose to be plugs for all of them? or just the CPU?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I know there are 3 plugs for fans (CPU, SYSTEM, and power i believe) is there suppose to be plugs for all of them? or just the CPU?
Well if you have connections available for the system and power then plug them in. If you dont then dont. As before

Generally plug in all the cables you can/need-to and you should be ok....
:)