Lost my repeat on Internet

Stattovic

On my previous lap top when I typed a line on a particular web site it usually soon showed what I was typing. ie Royal Corps of Signals.

Since I got this new computer I do not get this so I am always having to retype it in full.

Sorry if that seems vague, I am not sure how to explain it. Is there a button I need to press somewhere that will allow this.

Thanks

Agent Smith

You mean the Find feature in a web browser? Like if you press control + F you type a word and find that word in a web page?

Actually, I think you are referring to bookmarks. Where you type in a website or keyword in the address bar and you would get a drop down. In order for that to work again you would need to import your bookmarks from your old computer. Are you using the same browser?

Geoff

VIP Member
You mean the Find feature in a web browser? Like if you press control + F you type a word and find that word in a web page?

Actually, I think you are referring to bookmarks. Where you type in a website or keyword in the address bar and you would get a drop down. In order for that to work again you would need to import your bookmarks from your old computer. Are you using the same browser?
Sounds like he is referring to auto-complete or form fill, which is available in the settings of your browser.