macs and overheating?

brian

VIP Member
well i heard from someone that macs had a problem with overheating if you put like vista on it. Is this true? like i can see it with my mac mini since the fan and everything are so small but i have vista on it and i dont see a problem. Also would it be dangerous to put a high demand game on there *cough cough* halo 2 :D?

fortyways

banned
Hi Brian, you accidentally spelled the word "spelled" as "spelt" in your signature, and I'm kindly letting you know that I'd like it to be corrected, thank you.

vonfeldt7

Hi Brian, you accidentally spelled the word "spelled" as "spelt" in your signature, and I'm kindly letting you know that I'd like it to be corrected, thank you.

(In a big, gay voice) And remember kids, ALWAYS post random stuff that's off-topic, while at the same time reminding people of how incompetent they are (wtf does incompetent mean?)

Also, I just totally did the same thing (off-topic crap)...good job fortyways...now the whole thread is going to be hijacked by people like you and I...haha.

Also, to the OP..umm I can't help you, sorry..although I doubt its Vista's fault.

oscaryu1

VIP Member
well i heard from someone that macs had a problem with overheating if you put like vista on it. Is this true? like i can see it with my mac mini since the fan and everything are so small but i have vista on it and i dont see a problem. Also would it be dangerous to put a high demand game on there *cough cough* halo 2 :D?

I doubt they'd overheat :) Just make sure that you have adequate cooling in your room.

(You have a MAC?!)