Mafia 2 Physx trailer !

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
That game looks AMAZING....cant wait!

That game pared with a 470 or 480 from nvidia will be so good!

From the screenshots on the open streets it looks kind of like GTA IV but set back in time....im hoping its like that.

Last edited:

joh06937

oh my god, those graphics look amazing!!! is mafia 1 worth the buy right now? never played it (never heard of it until yesterday). are the graphics any good (not that that will ultimately determine my decision)?

Ryeong

oh my god, those graphics look amazing!!! is mafia 1 worth the buy right now? never played it (never heard of it until yesterday). are the graphics any good (not that that will ultimately determine my decision)?

You can read Reviews of mafia 1.. got bad reviews though.. This one looks 100X better!

"Only with Nvidia" keep that in mind.. you won't get this with ATi, not even with dedicated Physix Because of Cuda. In crysis it might work to an certain extent, but not this.. not at all. It might also be heavy tesselated, which is good for nvidia.

By the time this game releases i might have two 480's. I'll have my 480 by 1-5th April.

Last edited:

computernoob1

I have it for the xbox and its alright
You'll like it if you like GTA

JLuchinski

This looks awesome, so many great looking games coming out this year. Time to upgrade. The first Mafia was cool, I'd play it again. I also liked the Godfather 2 even though it only took about 9 hours to beat.