Make it for me...

Pancakes

Customize this computer for me.
I want to see what you guys will come up with....
Can't be over 1,800 bucks...

Click Here

Click on "Save and finish later"
then enter in the code you recieve(ex: whateveryoutyped-bunch of numbers)

I came up with (aurora-854168) (Click on retrieve saved config and type in that code)

I dont need a monitor, mouse, keyboard, or speakers.(already have them)

thebeginning

there are great alternatives to building a pc yourself, but alienware is not one of them. Like bigsaucybob said, everything there is way overpriced. You may want to check out places like monarchcomputer.com or cyberpowersystems.com. If you don't care about system warranties and really want to squeeze the most out of your money, go to newegg.com. best prices out there.

Geoff

VIP Member
thebeginning said:
there are great alternatives to building a pc yourself, but alienware is not one of them. Like bigsaucybob said, everything there is way overpriced. You may want to check out places like monarchcomputer.com or cyberpowersystems.com. If you don't care about system warranties and really want to squeeze the most out of your money, go to newegg.com. best prices out there.
i agree.

bigsaucybob

exactly 1800 dollars is a great amount and can get u quite a good computer. ecspecially when u dont need a mouse, monitor, keyboard, or speakers.

have someone here build u a comp from newegg.com then compare it with a comp from alienware, the results will change ur mind.

rahving

I would at least check out what mwave.com has to offer. They offer barebone desktops of pretty much any type you could want. You would only have to install hard drive(s) and video card yourself. The cheapest place you can find online for a custom built computer. Not a huge selection components-wise, but easily good enough for me.

ceewi1

VIP Member
Take a look at Computer Specs 101. Even if you're not confident building it yourself, you can get someone else to do it for you (either an online site providing custom builds, or a local PC store for a small fee). Worst case scenario, it'll at least give you an idea of what you should be paying for a machine.

Arctic388

on here i'm begining to realize you get whatever they throw at ya. if you like it good. if not oh well. got to take the good with the bad. maybe somebody will step up and help you. good luck.

holyjunk

Pancakes said:
what the hell...
I didn't ask for a damn rant about alienwares. I don't care
dude calm down dont dis the pros they know what they are talkin bout and anyhow if u didnt care just tell us politely aand we will try to help u but just be happy people are here to give u advice

spacedude89

Pancakes said:
what the hell...
I didn't ask for a damn rant about alienwares. I don't care

Alot of the problem is your attitude, you come on here demanding that we design a computer for you. You should have asked politely for our recommendation on parts, and that you werent interested in building your own because you didnt have the expertise to do so.

Pancakes

I didn't demand anything, all i asked is to customize the computer so i could see what you guys come up with... and help me decide on what i want
and i have yet to have one person help me.
Everyone is just complaining about my attitude cause everyone feels they need to say how much this company sucks.

Somebody please close this thread cause its fukin pointless now

holyjunk

Pancakes said:
I didn't demand anything, all i asked is to customize the computer so i could see what you guys come up with... and help me decide on what i want
and i have yet to have one person help me.
Everyone is just complaining about my attitude cause everyone feels they need to say how much this company sucks.

Somebody please close this thread cause its fukin pointless now
than say politely that u dont care that it is alienware u dont have to get all kung fu on us anyhow u probably get banned cause of ur laguage and rudeness so just calm down please and have some polite
ness