Making a server for Enemey Territory?

boostedpimp

Anybody have any insight on this?? all the stuff i've read really isn't helpful or clear cut and im having issues.

My issues are simply no one can connect to my server outside of my local network. Also the server doesn't show on the main server list:confused:

I've read all at http://www.planetwolfenstein.com has to offer among many many other sites and don't get it.. I've at one time had it up running but it wouldn't rotate the maps unless I manually forced it via ref account within the gamen :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure all is well in my main cfg file but at this point im lost so looking for any help

- Ryan

shenry

My issues are simply no one can connect to my server outside of my local network.
- Ryan

If no one can connect outside of your local network than it is probably your firewall. Here is a site that will tell you how to open ports on your firewall, as for which port I think its 27733 but I could be wrong.

Kesava

yeah and i think you have to put in something in the server cfg so that it shows up of something. its been a while... i used to own a server.

but that was months ago lol

boostedpimp

Server's setup as a dedicated server.. and yea I think my issues is the verizon fios router.. I have to open some ports doh I should have remembered that!

boostedpimp

well once its up let me know. i wanna come play on it lol

No problem, I won't be able to make it over to the server until next week sometime though so after I spend a few hours on it and map rotation i'll see how she works and report back