making and archiving invoice

kenny1999

hi all I am doing some small business,

what's the best way of making and archiving invoice of my customer so that I will be able to access the invoice quickly and ??

making each invoice into separate PDF and renaming it systematically?

I do not actually want the help of third-party ''Professional'' software or service because it wo;; just adds more software and accounts to remember. I want to stick to the most common and widely used software and service

Any advice??

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You have to use some sort of invoicing software to do this. What software are you using currently? I personally use Express Invoice by NCH. I can convert invoices/quotes to PDF and email/print.

kenny1999

You have to use some sort of invoicing software to do this. What software are you using currently? I personally use Express Invoice by NCH. I can convert invoices/quotes to PDF and email/print.

Currently I only use Google Doc to record it , very raw

I don't really want to use an uncommon software or service . I want to keep things simple

kenny1999

Then you'll have to figure out a way to convert google docs to pdf another way.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+convert+google+doc+to+pdf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I know you are wanting something simple but a lot of times, its not gonna be that way. Hopefully you'll find something that will work for you.

yes currently I am always converting from Google Doc to PDF

However, is there any invoice template in PDF format where I can edit it more easily offline, without having to login to Google every time.

Thank you!