malewarebytes and avg free wont open!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
everytime when i want to open the 2 programs they wont!
is it possibel theres a virus that doesnt allow it?

Please do not keep creating new threads about the same issue. Keep it all in one thread so it don't get confusing to people. I posted a response in your other thread already.

Pleeeease!

Either way, I've already told you on the other thread. Your computer is done! Save the files that you can still back up. Windows is about to go bye bye. Some crashes are beyond repair.

Sorry.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Either way, I've already told you on the other thread. Your computer is done! Save the files that you can still back up. Windows is about to go bye bye. Some crashes are beyond repair.

Sorry.

His computer is not done. I've cleaned many of computers by putting the hard drive in another system and scan it and then put it back in original system and then scan some more and eventually got it cleaned back up again.

damn it!
now the avg free opens but when it does an full comp or auto scan it always gets an end now thing whit a thing called avgwdsvc.exe is errord
maleware bytes still wont open
and sorry for being confusing >.<

techdude

I had this happen once. Try this little trick:

Rename the .exe of malwarebytes to something else...malby.exe is usually what i rename it too. Then reboot your computer...go back into the Program Files folder and run that renamed exe. Malwarebytes should then work....