Malware Hijack This Log!!!!!

M0ddingMan1a

k scanned it wit a-squared and then atf.
and it seems that it still detects a hell of a lot. and way too big, so i gotta upload it again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ku2h6a

it reli seems like winwim32.dll is one of my major probllems. i cant seem to delete that file. and seems like everytime i do a scan and stuff and delete w/e the problems come back slowly, not as major, but still. winwim32.dll?

btw, wat happens if i uninstall ewido? wat about all the qurantine files? cuz...... ewido isnt functional for me anymore, it only causes error.

edifier

Your log is 'Huge' again because you didn't empty the Norton recycle bin before the Panda scan.

Go to 'Control Panel/folder options/view' and check 'show hidden files and folders'.While there, UNCHECK 'hide protected operating system files(recommended)'. Click Apply and Okay.

Disable system restore by going to 'Control Panel/ System/System Restore' and check the box ' Turn off system restore on all drives' click 'apply' and 'okay'.

Go to the Ewido folder and delete everything in the quarintine folder.

Then go to 'add/remove programs' and uninstall this first- 'System Doctor'. Also look for anything with 'Security' in it.Also uninstall Ewido.

Please run Killbox.

Select "Delete on Reboot" and "All files"

Copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting them and pressing Control-C:

C:\Documents and Settings\TruonGLe\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\S1MF0H6J\srvbqe[1].exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\{38C5405B-076F-1033-1019-050308290001}-this folder
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cool.exe
C:\WINDOWS\temp\win29F.tmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\temp\win469.tmp.exe
winwim32.dll - search for this in the windows or system32 folder.

Go to the File menu, and choose "Paste from Clipboard".

Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button. Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click "No" at the Pending Operations prompt.

If your computer does not restart automatically, please restart it manually.

Once back in windows, go to C:\!KillBox\ and delete whats in there.Empty the Norton recycle bin.Then 'Enable' system restore again and create a 'New Restore Point' by going to 'Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore'.

Install and update Ewido again.Open the program and make sure that 'Scan/Settings'- all boxes are checked under 'Possibly unwanted software' .Also uncheck the quarintine feature and run Ewido.

Then go here 'C:\Documents and Settings\TruonGLe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vkbv238u.default\cookies' and make sure Ewido took care of the tracking cookies.

Last edited:

M0ddingMan1a

Then go to 'add/remove programs' and uninstall this first- 'System Doctor'. Also look for anything with 'Security' in it.Also uninstall Ewido.

i cant find 'system doctor' and all the security ones are like security update for windows xp. should i uninstall alllllll of those?

M0ddingMan1a

ok nvm, i ran the ewido and stuff. loooks good, but wat to do with the tracking cookies? u sure u want me to 'uncheck' quarantine?

edifier

Yes, delete them.Sometimes the quarintine prevents them from being removed from your computer and that's why i asked you to disable that feature.

Now run Ewido again, but in safemode this time.Disable system restore before you boot into safemode and re-enable again once back into normal windows.

Last edited:

M0ddingMan1a

alright thanks a lot edifier! witout ur help, i would still be in mayhem. haha. appreciated the hardwork, this was a pretty hard virus to fight off. so thanks again. things seem clean..for now.. LOL.

Last edited: