Malwarebytes

lostsoul62

I order Malwarebytes again but this time it would not go on to my computer. I did everything and yes went on the Internet and could not get support so I got my money back. I will not be using Malwarebytes again and I use Microsoft security essentials so do I need anything else and if so what?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you purchasing something that you really don't need? The free version is sufficient enough as long as you have an active virus program installed. What error messages were you getting trying to install it?

Last edited:

lostsoul62

Ru Ning the free version is something I have never heard and the Internet doesn't seem to know what it is. What is it? No error message just wouldn't take my ID numbers and no support unless you want to leave a message and we all know how that works.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Ru Ning the free version is something I have never heard and the Internet doesn't seem to know what it is. What is it? No error message just wouldn't take my ID numbers and no support unless you want to leave a message and we all know how that works.
You can download and install Malwarebytes and that's the free version. Then you just add the serial key if you want the paid version.

Punk

Staff member
Worked perfectly for me, my key had a problem and they fixed it the day after I posted the message.

antivirus1198

I order Malwarebytes again but this time it would not go on to my computer. I did everything and yes went on the Internet and could not get support so I got my money back. I will not be using Malwarebytes again and I use Microsoft security essentials so do I need anything else and if so what?
malwarebyte alway created problem an it is not useful so leave it

Agent Smith

Grab Bitdefender Free. Make sure it's the Free version. That's all you need in terms of standard virus protection. You will need to create an account but it's free. You will not get spam E-mails or anything. At least I haven't and I've installed Bitdefender Free on many computers with the same E-mail and password.

Now that's just basic protection which most use. But if you want to make sure you don't get hit by a zeroday (malware that doesn't have a definition) then you also need to look into a sandbox enviroment. VooDoo Shield could fit that void or use Sandboxie for your browser. Please read about these two products before you use them so you know how to use them and what to expect. Sandboxie has a support forum. If you don't browse haphazardly, etc, then Bitdefender Free should be all you need. There's more, but it will just add cumbersomeness.

lynxamedei

I have the free version and it works perfectly with my antivirus, BitDefender. I only need to run it like every other day to scan.