malwarebytes

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by BulldogBuzz, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BulldogBuzz

BulldogBuzz Member

is malwarebytes premium version worth it

thanks for opinions

2. johnb35

johnb35 Administrator Staff Member

Thats all some people use. If I were to buy an antivirus?antimalware program, Malwarebytes would be the one I would get.

3. aldan

aldan Active Member

i bought it way back when it was a lifetime licence,and yes,it was,and still is worth it.i still keep my avast free version,but sometimes wonder why.lol

AlienMenace likes this.
  4. TheRealSwede

TheRealSwede Member

No! sadly malwarebytes premium are continously falling in test after test and has done so for long.. So it´s not to be used, mych less to pay for..
    Test like this give a hint: https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...tober-2019/malwarebytes-premium-3.8.3-194013/

MVB premium fails in parts like: Protection against 0-day malware attacks, Slower launch of standard software applications, Slower installation of frequently-used applications etc.

Check out this test and select one of these who has 100% Protection Accuracy Rating

I personally prefer Sophos home, its safe, its cheap (pay €40 and get to protect 10 different computers/mac from one and the same place.. Just like real professional antiviruses work..)