2 Floppy Drive to Mobo Connectors
1 Floppy Drive
2 Power Cables
1 Stick of 256MB DDR 333 (PC2700) RAM [Unknown Brand]
1 e-GeForce MX4000 128MB PCI Card [Working?]
1 CPU Fan
1 Zip Drive
2 Unused Phone Cords

... I'm sure someone will buy it all for 3 bucks on eBay. :p I think some of the parts go back to 2001.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
It's bad when you are cleaning and find random hardware (lols @ E6700 found under the bed)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You found a E6700 under your bed.. bet that made your day!
I find random things like that from time to time (under the bed or at the back of the closet) .... tends to irk Magicman a bit. lol

As for making day, sort of ... was a bit ticked as i think i got that chip when it was released (1st week or so) so i could have a made a nice amount of cash on it. Oh well.

f.i.t.h

I've got a storage space under some stairs and its PACKED with crap parts.

4 bags worth of cables. Each bag is a metre high, and when full they are massive.
There are boxfulls of ram, old ram. (DDR-400 is the best they get)
7 Power supplies, all weak/on last knockings
Graphics cards, GF6600, GF6200 and many PCI graphics cards
Random PCI cards then either dont work, or I have no idea what they do.

EDIT: not to mention the crap from the computer I just upgraded from

Did I metion I had a lot of cables.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, I only have ONE storage container full of cables, you guys have scary amounts of them.
LOL thats after i gave a couple grocery bags full of sata cables to schools and stuff lol.

f.i.t.h

The scary thing about my collection is that apart from the GeForce 6600 and 6200, these parts are OLD, well not old but quite outdated, although for cables it doesn't matter.

WeatherMan

I've got 2 binbags of odd cables. plus a few boxes of hardware.

PITA though, theres always a day sometime in the month where you just want a QUICK FIX cable, an it takes half the damn day to untangle the lot to get ONE cable out the bag :rolleyes::(

*Im talking about trying to get a power cord from a 30m long network lead, thats tangled with a looped sata cable, thats stuck to a phone wire...
Its like spending half an hour sewing just to get the smallest cable out.

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Heh got all my stuff psycho organized into zillions of mini ziplocks and containers and such (took like 3 days to do but easy to maintain once you have it)

apj101

VIP Member
Heh got all my stuff psycho organized into zillions of mini ziplocks and containers and such (took like 3 days to do but easy to maintain once you have it)

i just have a series of huge boxes under the stairs, its A system, im not saying its A GOOD system

jgotfire

I use small zip lock bags for all my cables. I have 4 shelves for when I get in my delivers of parts. I have 2 selves of left over stuff. I have a divided storage container for all the screws and stuff when it over flows they go into the zip lock containers. My working desk is 20 feet long and is set up with 15 monitors, keyboards, and mice.

I do build custom computers. My father in law dose custom jobs paint on cases. Most of the time we build around 30 computers a week. Most of the stuff we do are gaming rigs and bulk computers for offices.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I have three paper bags full of "stuff." Can never find anything I need when I need it. :(