Many critical events

ricky246

f44f0a29-2fa1-4329-8116-18cfd065f19e

I have a lot of critical events in reliability every day 3

including fingerprint scanner that sometimes stops then helps to remove the driver and reinstall.

many events with the description:

A problem has caused this program to stop communicating with Windows.
Path to application with error: C: \ Windows \ SystemApps \ Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy \ LockApp.exe

Path to application with error: C: \ Windows \ SystemApps \ ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy \ ShellExperienceHost.exe

Path to application with error: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ cAVS \ Intel (R) Audio Service \ IntelAudioService.exe

Path to application with error: C: \ Program Files \ Realtek \ Audio \ HDA \ RAVBg64.exe

Path to application with error: C: \ Program Files \ Windows Media Player \ wmplayer.exe

Path to application with error: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ svchost.exe

what does this mean?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you have several things not working correctly then the best thing to do would be to backup your personal data and reinstall windows fresh.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Hard telling. All I can tell you to do is scan your system for malware using Malwarebytes, run the SFC /SCANNOW command to check for missing or corrupt files. The information you gave us isn't telling us anything to be honest. Look in Event viewer in windows logs to see if there are any errors listed explaining whats going on. I work on computers as I have my own computer repair business but just looking at what you posted, it doesn't say anything about what might be going on.

ricky246

I understand that. Iam not so clever with computers. but about 2 weeks ago the finger print scanner stopt working. when i look it up on internet. they say reinstall drivers and it dit help. but for only one or two days after that it stop working again. so i lookt at the history ( image above ) and i saw red crosses. i dont know what they mean. but has it to do with the scanner?
i did that sfc / scannow : it did not find anything.
also i look at event viewer and saw alot of red crosses
I will try the reset to factory settings.
Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day